What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ERA01
Era Cruise is luxurious brand-new steel cruise which ensures the aesthetic make over and safety for clients. Equipped by the best interior in the world with enthusiastic well-trained crew, Era cruise promises to bring you incredible services and truly memorable experience in Lan Ha bay.
- Exploring Lan Ha Bay - a peaceful area with hundreds of islets and white sandy beaches
- Having 2-night on Era Cruise - 5 stars brand new cruise with 18 luxurious ensuite cabins
- Taking part in the most exciting activities: Cave discovering - Kayaking - Fishing - Cooking - Rowing bamboo boat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 47 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The terrace suite location on 1st Deck & 2nd Deck. Private Terrace
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
King Terrace Suite
Size : 53 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
The King Terrace Suite located in 1st Deck & Second Deck Private Terrace
Total Option Price
Oceanview Family Suite
Size : 40 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: Double + Single
The Oceanview Family Suite was located on 3rd floor with one king size bed and one large single bed. Available on Era Cruise 2 only
Total Option Price
Garden-Sea Family Suite
Size : 55 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: Double + Single
The Garden-Sea Family Suite located on 2nd Deck with private terrace.
Total Option Price
Size : 72 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
The Era Suite located on 2nd Deck with private living room and private terrace
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Era Cruise
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In house English speaking guide
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Fresh flowers setup, Fruits setup in cabin
- A bottle of wine in Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite
- Full board meals as indicated in itinerary(L= lunch, D=dinner, B=breakfast, Br =brunch)
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private Jacuzzi bathtub
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach
- Cooking demonstration, night squid fishing
- Price Excludes
- Transfers Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Optional transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Got ferry, Hai Phong around 11h30.
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn't come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 24:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Era Cruise
- Day 2: Dark & Bright Cave - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
07:30 - 09:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.9
04 Oct 2018
Era cruises made our 8th anniversary a memorable and remarkable one. With a very hospitable and thoughtful staff, they made our first ever cruise a one of a kind and incomparable experience. My boyfriend and I celebrated our 8th year anniversary at halong bay cruise with era cruise, they even upgraded our stay and made an effort to make our celebration a remarkable one by giving a wonderful cake and champagne to celebrate with everyone in the cruise. Thank you Era Cruises for the wonderful experience. Will definitely recommend your services to all of my friends
29 Sep 2018
After a lot of research, we chose Era Cruises for our 2nd marriage anniversary vacation and we indeed made the best decision. The cruise was exceptionally good and the staff were really nice. The room was very spacious, had a cosy private balcony and had an amazing washroom with a glass window right next to the bathtub. The food served at the restaurant was also delicious and Chef made a customized menu for us as we couldn't eat certain meat. The tour guide, Ms. Phuc (Joy) was also very informative regarding the whole cruise and Halong Bay. Mr. Lucky was also very fast in responding to our needs. The whole cruise was very well managed thanks to them. As it was our anniversary, they gave us a surprise by providing a cake and by decorating our room with flowers. A wonderful gesture indeed. The whole tour was very well planned with ample time for relaxing on your own. The only downside was the room didn't have any Wifi probably because we were in the middle of the bay. Overall, my wife and I had a wonderful cruise thanks to the team. Keep up the good work guys. We will visit again!
20 Sep 2018
My months of research paid off when I chose to book the era cruise on Haiphong bay. Thanh, Louis, River and David my motor bike guide in the village yesterday were all outstanding. The team go out of their way to ensure you are always looked after and the program runs like clockwork. The suites were clean , roomy and had stunning views of the bay at all times. The excursions were very well planned and organised. I would recommend the two night over the one night stay to fully experience the cruise.
26 Jul 2018
Over night cruise was amazing. Excellent food, the schedule was well planned and explained to us. Organized. Staff works hard to make sure you stay is comfortable. Rooms were jaw dropping luxurious. It was nice to be away from the busy tourist areas. Woke up to watch the sun rise, did tai chi on the deck, had a pedicure. Everything was beautiful. Yes the bay is polluted with trash but it should not deter you for taking this cruise. We kayaked in a clean area of the bay. Food & drinks served were delicious. The staff made the extra effort to make my young boys enjoy themselves. They surprised my boys with French fries & ketchup during lunch. It was not on the menu so my boys were so happy!
11 Jul 2018
Wow, what an experience, we wanted to do something special to celebrate a 50th birthday and 21st Wedding anniversary. We travelled with our teenage daughters and wanted something 5star. We got it. From the transfer to the return trip, everything was amazing. They even presented my husband with a birthday cake, dimmed the lights in the restaurant and sang happy birthday. The rooms were amazing and the view unrivalled. We could not have asked for anything more and when we are asked about our trip, we let all our friends know that our Era cruise was the highlight. The only issue was that we wished we had taken the 2 night or longer cruise. We did not want to leave. Thank you Era Cruises.