What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG11
This luxury 6 days package is designed for senior customers with wish of the best holiday in northern Vietnam. With our package, customers will visit top attractions in Hanoi capital, next get a day trip to visit Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh with a completely new itinerary and then spend 2-day 1 night on one of the most beautiful cruises in Halong Bay. Besides, you also have four nights at 5-star hotel in Hanoi with the best services which surely brings you a memorable vacation.
- Take a luxury tour with 5* services and transfer
- Join prime day trip to Ninh Binh with unique route
- Enjoy your holiday in one of the best Hanoi hotels and Halong cruises
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 30 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Luxury package: 5* Hanoi hotels (Apricot or similar) and 5* cruises (Athena, Alisa, Victory Star, Signature, Starlight or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on 5* cruise
- Biking, Boat trip and Kayaking
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- 5-star hotel in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Pick up at the airport and transfer to Hanoi city center for check-in. Free time to explore the Old Quarter area and overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour
After breakfast at hotel, tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 am then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hanoi - Ninh Binh
After breakfast at hotel, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel around 07:30 - 08:00 am. Then transfer on the expressway from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in comfort and time-saving.
The first stop is Tam Coc town, take the bikes for local discovery with 3 stopovers in the bike ride: Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient pagoda located in the mountain cave; the Dam Khe local village, located in the middle of the village, to have a vivid image of lifestyle in here, and an outdoor museum (Co Vien Lau).
Around 12.15: Have lunch at local restaurant. At the meal, guests will have chance enjoy specialties of Ninh Binh that is goat meat, rolled with some herbs. After lunch and rest, start cruising on Tam Coc in nearly 2 hours by the hand-rowed boats.
15.00: Visitors will say goodbye Tam Coc to move to the historical land of Trang An – Hoa Lu, is the first place of original capital of The Grande Viet (Vietnam today). Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago. Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay where you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel. The third night at hotel in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruising – overnight on boat
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong (around 08:00 - 08:30 am)
At noon: Arrive at Halong Bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. The evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view of the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30 - 17:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, Br
- Day 6: Hanoi departure
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time to explore Hanoi Old Quarters and go shopping till be picked up to transfer to the airport for forward flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
Meals: B, D
- Accommodation: 5* Hanoi hotels (Apricot or similar) and 5* cruises (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar) (subject to availability)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.5
24 Jan 2019
The trip was fabulous, drawing together a friendly, kind eclectic group of people all with teenagers in tow. The organisation was fantastic and the personalised service made it very special. The activities from riding through gorgeous village areas to kayaking in Ha Long Bay - were my daughter's fave parts while for me the camaraderie, and time out to relax was perfect.
25 Dec 2018
Overall our trip was amazing and our tour group got along extremely well for the majority of the time. Although at times the bike riding and/or kayaking was a bit strenuous but everyone pulled together and helped each other get through. Given this the sights seen while bike riding and kayaking were stunning and unable to be appreciated any other way. The food was mostly very enjoyable if your ready for an adventure and we found that the itinerary was a flexible in allowing little extra breaks here and there. Accomodation was clean and convienient and house boat was a highlight.
26 Oct 2018
100% satisfied with the best value for money possible! At first, I was skeptical because I never booked tours online. But with Sapa, Halong and Ninh Binh being so far away, I went to a tour for 6 days. Everything was taken care of - I was picked up from the airport, night train. The local guide was wonderful, very informative, friendly and great care for you. He also helped me take great photos!
02 Oct 2018
What an amazing tour! It was clear that a lot of thought had gone into the planning of the tour - the organisation was excellent and the activities and day to day of the tour really flowed. It really felt like a trip of adventure, discovery and exploration. People on the tour were so friendly. Each family at the home stays were ready to welcome you into their home, sit around the table to feast and share a shot or two of rice wine! Excellent tour, highly recommend.
23 Sep 2018
We have done this tour and everything was great. Sapa was very authentic, and our tour guide was very lovely and knowledgeable about this area. Halong Bay and Ninh Binh were also amazing, beautiful boat and interesting activities. We will do it again for sure.