What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRG01
With only 3 days and 2 nights, you will have chance to explore Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Besides, you will join many exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cave discovering, seeing sunset - sunrise, cooking class, so on. Overnight on Dragon Gold Cruise in Halong Bay and on cruise in Lan Ha Bay will be a nice memory that you don't forget in your life.
- Admire amazing islets amid dramatic natural scenery on the bay, Surprise cave
- Visit Titop Island for swimming or take a short walk to the top for some overview photos of Halong Bay
- Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Lan Ha Bay and join exciting activities on the bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasst, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Dragon Gold Cruise
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Bicycle in Viet Hai village
- Entrance fees, activities on board
- Meals as indicated (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon
- Deluxe cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- Price Excludes
- Tax, travel insurance
- Round trip Halong - Hanoi - Halong by air-conditioned bus
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
7:45 – 8:30 Optional pick up at hotels around Old Quarter and transfer to Halong Bay.
12:30 Embark at Tuan Chau habor, Halong city. Transferred by tender to the Dragon Gold Cruise.
Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
13:00 Savor lunch on board while cruise heads to center of Halong Bay.
15:00 Explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay which famous for its wonderful stalactites and stalagmites.
16:00 Visit Titop Island for swimming or take a short walk to the top for some overview photos of Halong Bay
18:00 Enjoy sunset while local wine and fruit is served
18:30 Attending cooking lesson to make some spring rolls by yourself.
19:00 Having dinner on board, then free relax with other choices: Squid fishing, singing karaoke, relax on sundeck….
Stay overnight on Dragon Cruise in the middle of Halong Bay
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Gold Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay â€“ Lan Ha Bay â€“ Cat Ba Island
7:00 Enjoy morning landscapes in Halong Bay with tea and coffee served then have breakfast on board.
07:45 Join the kayak excursion for around 45 minutes
09:00 Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Halong
09:30 Change onto a Day boat cruise going cruise to Lan Ha Bay
11:00 Visit (Monkey island for swimming OR kayaking at Van Boi) and ride the bicycle to Viet Hai Village
12:00 Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha Bay.
15:30 Transfer to overnight boat in Lan Ha Bay.
17:00 Enjoy dinner on board. Freetime after dinner.
Stay overnight on cruise on Lan Ha Bay
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Gold Cruise
- Day 3: Lan Ha Bay â€“ Halong Bay â€“ Hanoi
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Lan Ha Bay while having breakfast.
08:00 Check out cabin. Get on the transfer boat to Halong Bay again. Change onto Dragon Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Halong on the way back.
11:30 Have lunch on Junk while cruising back harbor and leave Dragon Gold Cruise. Say goodbye to Halong Bay, get on bus back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17:00 Drop you off at hotel. Tour end
Meals: B, L
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather, possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuites, cash…
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 4 reviews
Value for money10.0
12 Dec 2018
Legend Halong was the absolute highlight of my wifeâ€™s and my travels through SE Asia. The combination of amazing views, and attentive service made for a memorable and romantic excursion Iâ€™ll never forget
04 Nov 2018
My husband & I spent our 10 year anniversary on a private Legend Cruise. Our butler, Minh & his crew were incredible!!!!!!!!!!!Â The food and service were superb and the entire crew made us very comfortable and were the most upbeat group ever.Â Iâ€™d absolutely recommend this cruise for an unforgettable experience.
12 Oct 2018
My husband and I did the two night Halong Bay tour in the one bedroom Legend Halong. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and we were well taken care of from the moment we were picked up at our hotel in Hanoi. The new highway between Hanoi and Halong Bay meant we had less travel time and a much better road surface. We were greeted at the cruise centre by friendly faces, a cold towel and welcome drink. We boarded the boat and cruised for three days and visited floating villages, kayaked through caves into stunning bays, visited another cave, visited a pagoda on a little island, swam in the bay, enjoyed SO much delicious food, and just had a very relaxed weekend. I would highly recommend the two night stay as you get to travel a little further away from all the day boats and/or one night stay boats. Much quieter and relaxing.
23 Sep 2018
The boat is fantastic, the scenery breathtaking and Minh and his crew was perfect. If you want to discover the beautiful Halong Bay, jumping in Legend is probably the best way to do it. The crew will show you its best (and quiet) spots while making sure you feel at home. Last but not least, the food was amazing