What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honeymoon couples
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GBL02
Besides the breathtaking vistas of Halong Bay, customers on board with Garden Bay Luxury Cruise will have the perfect time to explore the local life at floating villages and cruise to the less touristy itinerary. There are also interesting and relaxing activities, such as swimming, fishing, and kayaking. No matter how many times you visit Halong Bay with us, you will find that it presents entirely new pictures and experiences.
- Sailing among famous Islets of Bai Tu Long Bay - the wildest beauty with panoramic natural views
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi class
- Entrance Fees
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- Cooking Class - fruit carving flower
- 01 bottles of water/pax/day in each room
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 02 Breakfast, 03 Lunches and 02 Dinners on board
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay
07.15: We will pick you up at your hotel for a three-and-a-half-hour road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on the boat.
12.30: Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
13.00: Cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay and have lunch with Set Menu.
15.00: Explore Vung Vieng Village. Guests choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour).
16.30: Swimming, Sunbathing, and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat cruises to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
19.30: Having BBQ dinner.
21.00: Free evening or take part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request). Taste a variety of drinks at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, and juices, etc.
23.00: End of program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Garden Bay Luxury
- Day 2: Cap La area
06.30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07.15: Coffee, tea, and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
08.00: Transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area.
09.30: Go fishing with the fisherman.
11.00: Back to the day boat, free time & relax on the sundeck.
12.00: Have a set lunch with seafood and grills.
13.30: Kayak and swim.
15.30: Return to the main boat. Relax and enjoy the rest of the day on board.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Garden Bay Luxury Cruise
- Day 3: Halong Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi
06.30: Doing exercises with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
07.15: Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
8.00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son cave. Located at the center of the World Heritage Area - Halong Bay. Thien Canh Son Cave treats tourists to the wild and mysterious beauty of nature.
09.30: Return to the boat for check-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10.30: Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and wait for return transportation.
16.30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Itineraries may be changed due to the weather condition and operation of authority management.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.0
02 May 2018
The splendid cruise in an absolutely grandiose site, our guide who went out of his way to be nice, very good (and hearty) meals, including the barbecue under the stars, a lot of activities (beach, sea kayaking to visit a floating fishing village, angling, tai chi on the deck (at 6:30 am!) cave tour), service - children delighted too! The timing may be a little tight little compatible with the contemplation of the site, the cave (too many people!), And in our cabin leaks faucets and malfunctioning ceiling spots (which are lit several times in the night! ), the brunch at 10am was a little early and a little speed ...
21 Mar 2018
Staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful, doing everything they could to make the cruise enjoyable and memorable. The food selection and meal service was great with more than enough for everyone. The boat itself is quite old, but similar to others and exuded an old world charm making for a relaxing time.
06 Jun 2017
This was a really great experience however I would recommend the 3days and 2 night because we did the shorter option and it was just not enough time, it all feels a little rushed. Also get a room with a balcony because they are generally much nicer.
13 Apr 2015