3 Dragon’s Pearl Junk features 11 cabins at at 4* service, daily departure from Hon Gai
Providing off the beaten track cruise experience to Bai Tu Long Bay with many interesting activities
Explore Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Cong Dam - Hon Co - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
Visit Yen Duc village and enjoy water puppet show
- Feb, Mar, Jun, July, Sep and Oct: the cruise only departures on even dates (eg: 2,4,6....)
- Jan, April, May, Aug, Nov and Dec: the cruise only departures on odd dates
Day 1: Hanoi – Yen Duc village – Hon Gai Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cap La (L,D)
7:30 – 8:00: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
10:20 – 10:30: Arrive at Yen Duc village
10:30 – 11:45: Relax and enjoy water puppet show. Have lunch in Yen Duc village.
12:00: Transfer from Yen Duc village to Halong Bay
13:15 – 13:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
13:45 – 14:00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
14:00 – 16:45: Cruise to Cap La
17:00 – 18:00: Join cooking class with chef to learn how to make Vietnamese dishes.
18:00 – 18:15: Back to junk for relaxing.
19:00 – 21:00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do.
Day 2: Cap La – Cong Dam – Thien Canh Son cave (B,L,D)
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 – 09.00: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.00 – 11.00: Enjoy tender through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Go swimming in the crystal water.
11.00 – 11.30: Back to junk for lunch and relaxing. Reach to Hon Co Island for swimming to discover the stunning scenery of the Bay.
12:00 - 13: 00 : Have a BBQ on beach(depending on the availability and weather condition).
13:45 - 15:45: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave .
16:00 - 17:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do. Enjoy Cong Do and Thay cave area.
19.00 – 21.00: Have a dinner and Overnight on boat
Day 3: Cong Do – Vung Vieng – Hon Gai Harbour – Hanoi (B,L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board.
07.30 – 08.45: Cruise to Vung Vieng fishing village.
09:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
10.15: Check out of the cabin, start cruising towards the harbor.
11:00: Have lunch on board.
12:30 – 13.00: Disembark at Hon Gai habor.
13:15 – 13.30: Drive back to Hanoi
17:00 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- On the way from Hanoi to Halong Bay, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW and lunch with homemade Vietnamese cooking.
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice (The activities might be rotated and the dinner in cave might be arranged on the first or the second night)
- Promotion might apply, inclusions and exclusions might change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.