Vietnam Visa on Arrival 1 month single entry is a type of visa allowing visitors to enter and exit Vietnam one time in one month from date of arrival.
- To get this visa, you have to provide us below information:
- Full name: give us full-name in your passport (exactly)
- Passport number: in your passport (exactly)
- Passport expiration date: in mm/ dd/ yyyy order (exactly)
- Date of birth: in mm/ dd/ yyyy order (exactly)
- Gender: fill in male or female (exactly)
- Contact information: as much as you can. Your email is extremely necessary because we will need it to send your Approval Letter to you. This information will be kept private without revealing to any third party
- Fight information: Date and time of arrival, number of flight, arrival destination
Please send us your scan of your passport and flight information to our email: email@example.com.
Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of the Vietnam's airports
In order to get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport, please bring your copy of Vietnam Visa Approval Letter (showed first at your departure airport and then stamped at Vietnam International Airport). At Vietnam International Airport, you are also required to fill in the entry and exit form, to attach your two latest passport- size photos and to pay for stamp fees.
• Stamp fee (25USD/visa) is paid directly at airport but not our service fee. Please remember to bring along 2 photos.
• Applicants must enter Vietnam at one of three international airports: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city or Da Nang
• Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date.
• Service fees applied for normal citizens.
• Contact us if you are from Afghanistan; UAE; Iran; Iraq; Srilanka; Kenya; Turkey; Bangladesh; Korea(South); India; Tunisia; Taikistian; Nepal; Ethiopia; Jordan; Pakistan; Kazakhstian; Lesotho; Kosovo; Syria; Togo; Burkina Faso; Comoros; Mauritius; Bosnia & Herzegovina; Uzbekistan; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Uganda; Samoa; Nigienia; Lebanon; Yemen; Ecuador,..
• Payment option: PayPal or credit card