A special package "Discover Hanoi with kids" offers you an authentic way to discover Hanoi. You will have chance to visit Hanoi on your own style and as well as visit the most famous spot in the Northern of Vietnam (Halong Bay) on an overnight cruise.
Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi walking tour (B)
After breakfast, meet with your volunteer tour guide and start a walking tour to visit French Quarters and Old Quarters with the best of them. Highlights of this trips is the French style villas and buildings in French quaters, Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Hanoi Old Quarter with small and narrow streets but always busy and crowded from morning to night. Take your time to taste some local foods and eat just like a local in a small vendor shops with your volunteer guides. Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong overnight cruise (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, morning pickup and transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Day 4: Halong – Hanoi - Departure (B/L)
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Free time and overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi city tour – traditional villages (B)
Breakfast at the hotel then meet with your local guide for 2nd day tour around Hanoi. You will visit Museum of Ethnology and Bat Trang pottery village and Van Phuc silk village to learn more about the rich culture of Vietnam (car and guide included). Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi - Departure (B)
Free time at your own leisure until pick up time to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3* and 4* hotels and cruises (subject to availability), click here for more details
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.