08:00 – 08:30 optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area or in front of Hanoi Opera House. Leave Hanoi for Hai Phong city on the free-way AH 5B enjoying the peaceful landscape of rice field of the Red river Delta. Enjoy driving on the longest sea passing bridge of Vietnam of which front is Cat Ba Island – Huge mountain scene and green mangroves.
- 20 minutes on the ferry to Cat Ba Island where you will feel your enjoyment coming by green mangroves running along the mountain feet. After that is the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park for more authentic Nature on the route down to the other side of the Park called Gia Luan dock where you can view Halong Bay, the dock for fishing sampans and here we will boat Unicharm Cruise.
- 12:30 UniCharm crew warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat and check in the room and lunch on boat (We can cater Vegetarian or vegan food on your request).
- Enjoying the first fresh seafood lunch and cruising among the bay from the back of Halong Bay – Tuan Chau Island to Cap Bai Islet and then Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet) where you can view the universal seascape of Halong Bay World Heritage such as Sung Sot cave and Titop Island.
- On the hidden route for different views of the bay, pass by Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon) to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches). We start discovering the most beautiful and peaceful bay called Lan Ha Bay, the bay with crystal water and round lagoons and the Hon Dua (the Stick Islet). The bay is the additional part of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area.
PM: Kayaking – Snorkeling to open the Hidden Charm and feel how Unique is
- Discover the additional part of the Wonder of Halong Bay and the World Biosphere reserved area by kayaking and snorkeling.
- On each 2-seat kayak we will paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to visit fishing villages, call on some local fishing families to get to learn more about the daily life of the local fisherman.
- Paddle to a stunning lagoon with tunnel grotto (depend on the tide, we may not be able to reach). Here we will dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals are our highlights of this day. You can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
- Back to the boat for “cooking class” (our tour guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip).
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once in your lifetime.
Day 02: Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai village – Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, Br)
AM: Biking to visit Viet Hai village and explore Cat Ba National Park
- 07:00 Wake up among the smooth waves and karst mountains and fishing villages.
- Enjoy a snack with special Vietnamese sweet potato cake and tea, coffee.
- 07:30 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, reach Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village. Riding a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit some local houses to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
- Afterward cycling back to UniCharm Cruise.
- Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the sundeck
- 10:00 start cruising pass by the fishing villages and thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures and meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 arrive back Gia Luan dock.
PM: Driving back to Hanoi
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 15:30 – 16:00 – end the tour at your hotel