- Cruise name: Royal Wings Cruise
- Start rating: 5*
- Year of operation: 2015
- Location: Hon Gai Harbor
- Type of boat: Metal boat
- Concept: The Royal Wings Cruise offers all the comforts of home and more, with space for more than 40 guests and all of our signature features. On board our cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you've had your fill of fun, you'll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of cabin you choose - whether you're thinking of a simple accommodation or ocean view, or going grand with a sofabed for couple next to a panorama window - you'll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day.
- 20 cabins
- 12 Executive cabins
- 6 Royal Executive cabins
- 2 Royal Suite cabins
- ( Family Connecting cabin)
Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Sun Deck, fitness center
- Activities: Tai Chi, Rowing boat, Swimming, Kayaking, Cooking class, Fishing, Massage
- Pickup service:
- Shuttle bus, Pick-up Point: guest's hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter/ Time: 7:30 - 8:00 AM, Drop-off Point: the same hotel/ Time: 4.30 - 5:00 PM.
(For the guests staying outside Hanoi Old Quarter, the pick-up point is at 08.00 AM at Grand Opera House, no 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi)