Three day two night cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village, have a BBQ lunch on beach. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay.
- Jan, April, May, Aug, Nov and Dec: the cruise only departures on even dates (eg: 2,4,6....)
- Feb, Mar, Jun, July, Sep and Oct: the cruise only departures on odd dates
Day 1: Hon Gai harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Mua Hoa (L,D)
07:30 – 08:00: Optional pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai harbor.
12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15:30: Arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
Day 2: Cap La - Vung Vieng fishing village - Thien Canh Son (B,L,D)
07:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
9:50: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
17:30: Cocktail party and bar demonstration on board to admire sunset
19:00: Having dinner on board.
20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
Day 3: Cap La - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi (B,L)
07:00: Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
9:30 – 10:00: Start cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenic on the way. Checkout cabin and pack your luggage.
10:45: Buffet lunch will be served.
11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition, the cocktail party can be organized to early or late afternoon without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the Water Puppet show there.
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.