Lâ€™AzalÃ©e Deluxe Cruise
- 0 Reviews
L'Azalee Deluxe Cruise is a traditional wooden cruise in Halong Bay which would be one of the best choices for tourists when travelling there. As a 3-star yacht, it is designed and decorated in bright turquoise and orange hues which can create a fresh and active presence for guests on board. All rooms are featured with wooden floor and private bathroom with rain shower and free toiletries. The window offers the stunning view to the bay. Regarding relaxing, you can laze yourself on the sundeck or take part in activities including kayaking, diving, snorkelling or fishing. The restaurant and bar serve Vietnamese and international cuisine as well as a wide range of beverages.
Deluxe Cruise features a total of 12 cabins, including:
- 10 Superior Cabins (16m2 each) with choice of double or twin beds
- 2 Junior Suites (23m2 each) + rear private outdoor deck area of 3sqm
Facilities and Promotions
Like other deluxe cruises in Halong Bay such as Paloma Cruise, Maya Cruise, L'Azalee Deluxe Cruise also features full of facilities and promotions for Halong Bay journey.
- Open air sun deck with large sun shade and sun loungers, panoramic views of the bay in complete comfort
- Sun deck bar
- Large restaurant for buffet and other meals
- Restaurant bar
- All facilities are brand new
- Unique design & style on Halong Bay
- 01 night in Superior Cabin on L’Azalée Deluxe Cruise
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees, tourist tickets, and government taxes
- All meals included
- Price is per person
- Offers are exclusively for residents and expats of Vietnam
- Valid from 02 May to 30 September 2019
- Surcharge may apply during Public Holidays or peak periods
- Date changes allowed depending on availability and may incur surcharge
- Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions
- Free for kids under 4 years
- From 5-11 years: 50% discount
- Morning Tai Chi
- Visit Pearl Farm
- Cooking class
About discount policy
We apply discount policy for different customers as follows
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID card student: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
For details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.