Most of day tours for tourists start/end from Hanoi, not Halong Bay. But you are already in Halong Bay or arriving from a cruiseship and love to see the best of Halong Bay? If you have that desire in mind and looking for a good one then this tour is just perfect for for your reference. It is customized for those want to visit Halong Bay as much as possible within one day and has similar route to overnight cruises (this can not be done by other day trips from Hanoi).
Climbing to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view
Visiting Ba Hang fishing village - Amazing Cave - TiTop island - Luon Cave
Joining boat trip to visit the best of Halong Bay and enjoying delicious lunch on boat
Enjoy a bamboo boat ride or kayaking trip on the bay
Description Price in USD per person for private tour with pickup at Tuan Chau Marina
Description Price in USD per person for private tour, pickup at hotels in Halong city.
Description Price in USD per person for private tour with pickup for cruiseship passengers (Cai Lan port/ Bai Chay ferry station)
This boat trip starts at 09.00am and ends at 17.00 at Tuan Chau Marina. Customers who want to be picked up from hotel/ docking port of cruise ships can choose below pickup option:
Option 1: No need pickup from hotel/port:
Option 2: Pickup at hotel in Halong Bay
Option 3: Pickup at ports for passengers from cruise ships:
Boat trip Itinerary:
09.00 Get on boat at Tuan Chau Marina and start cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay
- Chances to witness beautiful spots like Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ngon Tay (Fingers) Islets.
- Enjoy a leisure bamboo boat ride to visit Ba Hang floating market and learn more about the living of fishmen there.
- Visit Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- Savor a delicious lunch on boat
- Visit to Titop island: you can climb to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view over the Halong bay or spend time swimming on Titop beach.
- Experience a kayaking trip to explore Luon Cave
- Sunset hunter & take photos vivid islets of the bay with some icons such as Con Rua (Tortoise), Dau Nguoi (Man Head) and Mat Quy (Monster Head) Islets
- Note: In winter, a visit to Cua Van floating village and pearl farm can be arranged as replacement for Titop Island.
17.00 Boat arrives back to the mainland, get back to your hotel/docking place (optional). End of tour.
There is no review for this tour/accommodation. Please visit later!
Speedy booking and confirmation
Best price guarantee
No hidden fees
24/7 customer support
Flexible changes and amendments
1Speedy booking and confirmation
2Best price guarantee
3No hidden fees
424/7 customer support
5Flexible changes and amendments