Day cruises are quick, dynamic journeys for guests who don’t have time to spare. These trips allow visitors to experience the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNSECO World Heritage Site, aboard new, innovatively designed vessels which stand out from the crowd thanks to their high-quality accommodations and warm service.
Discover Sung Sot cave, Luon cave, swim at Soi Sim island
Enjoy the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNSECO World Heritage Site
Experience aboard new, innovatively designed vessels with high-quality accommodations and warm services
Morning: Optional pickup at hotels and transfer to Halong by shuttle bus.
Arrive at Tuan Chau Island and L’Azalee Cruises Halong Bay Reception Lounge for pre-cruise welcome, passenger registration and welcome drink. Transfer onboard your day boat for your Bay Adventure Cruise.
Lunch is served while continuing your cruise further south to your first sightseeing location of Sung Sot “Surprise” Cave.
Arriving at your first sightseeing destination of Sung Sot, or Surprise Cave, one of the largest and most popular caverns in Halong Bay.
Afterwards, you may choose to visit one of these three nearby sightseeing destinations:
a. Luon Cave – here you can transfer onto a local Sampan boat and be paddled through the opening in the side of the rock formation to discover an idyllic enclosed water lake area. There could be a chance to catch a glimpse of some of the small number of local residing Rhesus monkeys on the slopes of inside this island formation.
b. Ti Top Island – here you can take an adventurous and steep walking climb to the high peak of this island where a local Perogda is located. Alternatively you may reach the middle height of this island formation. At either vantage point you will get a birds eye view down over the bay area here and have the opportunity to take some memorable and fantastic panoramic photos. Here at Ti Top you may also wish to take a swim in the bay in the dedicated swimming area netted off for safety from the beach.
c. Soi Sim Island – here you can take a more leisurely and relaxed walking climb up this smaller island but also having the opportunity to take some memorable and fantastic panoramic photos. Here you may also wish to take a swim in the bay at this more intimate and secluded beach with dedicated swimming area netted off for safety.
Arrive back at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for transfer to the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge or your waiting shuttle connections for return to Hanoi.
- Only available for a charter booking
- You can choose departure time from Tuan Chau Marina: at 9.00am and return at 3.30pm or 10.00am departure and return at 4.30pm or 11.00am and return at 5.30pm.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!