- Cruise name: Apricot Cruise
- Start rating: 3*
- Year of operation: 2014
- Location: Tuan Chau Marina
- Type of boat: Wooden boat
- Concept: Traditional architecture yet the modern of The Apricot Cruises bring you the cultural experience of the local Vietnamese during your trip. Upon arrival, the guest will be escort and guide to the ship by the cruise manager and team of crew on a traditional costume of Vietnam. The dining venue on board brings you the taste of local Vietnamese luxury’s cuisine.
- Accommodation: 13 cabins
- Deluxe (1st deck)
- Deluxe Ocean View (2nd deck)
- Deluxe Balcony (2nd deck)
- Facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Sundeck
- Activities: Tai Chi, Rowing boat, Swimming, Kayaking, Cooking class, Fishing
- Pickup service: Shuttle bus
Pick-up Point: guest's hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter/ Time: 7.45-8.30 AM
Drop-off Point: the same hotel/ Time: 4.30-5.00 PM.
(For the guests staying outside Hanoi Old Quarter, the pick-up point is at 08.30 AM at Hanoi Opera House, no 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi)