What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWA03
This culture combining trip within 3 days is the ultimate farming and cycling tour, which will provide unique experiences as well as plentiful opportunities to discover the real countryside of Northern Vietnam. Join our tour, you will go for wandering through the typical villages of Red River delta on push bike, slowly enjoy crossing through lush rice paddy fields to see the entire process of wet rice farming and cultivation, stunning landscapes and amazing backdrops. Especially, you will experience overnight at Paddy Home, the terracotta house located right in village with good facilities, and enjoy tasty dinner cooked by local family and served in local hospitality style. At the final night, sleeping on Swan cruise to discover amazing of dragon bay. Just within a few days of the unique program, you will be able to sketch the culture portrait of Vietnam and new seven world wonder-Halong bay.
- Staying overnight in country side bungalow serving following homestay style
- Cycling around beautiful rural area where you will discover authentic local culture
- Cruising around amazing bay, swimming on crystal water of Halong bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Halong Swan Cruise
- Price Includes
- Homestay with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Sharing Cruise on Halong bay
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner), Vietnamese foods
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Bicycle for cycling around village in Dong Trieu
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent / single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guarantee
- Price Excludes
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- VAT & bank charge
- Extra food and beverages.
- Pre and post accommodations
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Doan Xa village
Departs 8:00 A - to 8:30 AM - Arrives 11:00 AM
8.00 -8:30 AM: Our optional shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel; afterwards heading to country side where will be host by local family and discover culture by easy cycling and rural eco such as replanting rice, scooping water for irrigation, catching fish in the afternoon.
11:00 AM: Arrival to the village of Doan Xa, check in the room, take a rest and fresh up before lunch. Spend the afternoon time for an exciting biking through lush rice fields and villages where we are going to learn and actually hand on rice cultivation with Vietnamese in friendly local environment. Back to the village and relax by the pond for fishing, reading book or take strolling around village learn more about local daily life.
7:30 PM start having dinners
8: 00 PM: having tea and talking to the house owner to learn about Vietnam War and life of Vietnamese people under subsidies economic and farm cooperative time
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Doan Xa Village – Halong Bay
Departure from village at 10:30 –Arrival Halong tourist wharf at 12:30
Recommended to get up early for a strolling around the village then return to our host for having breakfast at 07:30 Check out at 8:30 while you are waiting the shuttle bus pass by, your tour guide will take you to visit quiet little markets in town for studying about local people, leave the market we continue to the last place where you have chance to get to know a about how pottery and ceramic are being made.
10: 30 you are boarding on the Shuttle bus for keeping travel to Halong
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive to Cap La Island. Enjoy the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: BBQ dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Halong Swan Cruise
- Day 3: Tra San – Thien Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai harbor – Hanoi
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. guide will explain the history of Halong Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Halong Swan Cruise
Note:The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money9.0
10 Feb 2019
We had a great tour in Halong Bay led by "Tiger". Despite the sometimes bad weather, we have seen a lot and the goals were chosen so that we were always away from the tourist crowds on the ground. We were picked up punctually at the hotel in Hanoi and the tour was well organized. The food on the boats was great and more than enough;). We can recommend this tour to everyone. It is worth the 3-day tour to do.